General > Policies
Santa Barbara Airbus cannot assume responsibility for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of injury, accident or death, loss or delay or inconvenience resulting from:
- The act of omission of any other party.
- Mechanical breakdowns, government actions, labor disputes, and other factors beyond our control.
- Rider failure to follow instructions as to pick-up points at LAX, baggage handling and check-in times.
Santa Barbara Airbus reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time before or during a trip if his or her conduct is judged detrimental to the harmony or comfort of the trip. NO SMOKING ON BUSES. Fares subject to change.
Refunds require 24 hour advance cancellation. No refunds on second half of round trip. Non-refundable fares are still valid for one year and are transferable. Confirmation numbers must be retained for future use. In order to request a refund, call our office with your confirmation number.
The Santa Barbara Airbus requests all complaints be referred to the following address or phone number:
Santa Barbara Airbus
750 Technology Drive
Goleta, Ca 93117-3801
805 964 7759
All written complaints will be answered within 15 days.
You may also contact the Transportation Division of the Consumer Complaint Unit.
Transportation Consumer Complaint Unit
Public Utilities Commission
505 Van Ness Ave., 2nd Floor
San Francisco, CA 94102
800 366 4782
(In compliance with California Public Utilities General Order 158)
Use of the Website and the Airbus TripPlanner
While every effort has been made to ensure the safety, security, and accuracy of information contained within the Website and the Airbus TripPlanner, there is no guarantee or warranty associated with said information or services. User of the Website and the services within, including but not limited to the Airbus TripPlanner, a method of Online Reservations and Ticketing including live transaction fulfillment, agree all to the following:
- That the User will in no way attempt to thwart or intervene on any process or processes associated with the Website and the Airbus TripPlanner.
- That the User will not attempt to hack, deny services through any means, or interfere with the use and enjoyment of the Website by others.
- That the User will provide accurate information at all times when purchasing or reserving items on the Website.
- That the User acknowledges all attempts to ensure accuracy has been made and agree to hold harmless Santa Barbara Airbus and all associates for any misinformation.
- That although every attempt to ensure accuracy has been made, it is the User's responsibility to verify and to ensure the accuracy of any information.
- That all prices quoted or charged on the Website or Airbus TripPlanner are subject to verification and shall be corrected by Santa Barbara Airbus should a discrepancy or difference exist, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to mistakes, errors, technical malfunction, programming errors, or any other reason, whether intentional or unintentional.
- The User understands and agrees that the Website is housed in a secure location which is constantly monitored for possible illegal or inappropriate activity and that if any such activity should be detected on the Website, the activity will be immediately reported to the FBI and other appropriate organizations.
- The User agrees to all of the Terms and Conditions set forth on any page of the Website and that the User shall leave the Website and cease use of the Website and any of the services within immediately should they disagree.