Travel Made Easy with Santa Barbara Airbus
From Weddings and Group Parties, to Team Travel and School Trips, the Santa Barbara Airbus has a reliable travel solution to transport passengers safely and comfortably.
Why Use Santa Barbara Airbus?
Safety and Service are our top priorities
Airbus offers 21-56 passenger vehicles for private parties and groups throughout Southern California. We have over 30 years of experience in providing safe, reliable transportation. We are also certified by the Department of Defense. The Department of Defense requires a far more comprehensive list of safety and quality requirements than a traditional carrier.
We’re an Award-Winning Company
The California Bus Association awarded the Airbus with its Outstanding Operator of the Year Award in 2012 for their excellent safety record and for “raising the standards for all motor coach companies.”
“The Driver is the Difference”
Our company motto, and for good reason. Airbus drivers are among the best in the industry. We pride ourselves in having some of the most professional, courteous and experienced drivers. You will be in good hands with our dedicated drive staff. Check out our customer reviews to see more comments about our drivers.
When you need to arrange transportation for small and large groups, Airbus offers a variety of 21-56 passenger vehicles for private parties throughout Southern California. Wedding party transportation, school trips, team travel, we move people.
The Santa Barbara Airbus offers both mini coaches and full size deluxe tour coaches for charter. Depending on your needs, we can provide a charter with all the amenities required for your travel. If you’re planning an intimate event or need something to transport a large group, our charter fleet has options for up to 56 passengers.
You’ve got questions, and we’ve got answers. Maybe this is your first time planning an event that requires transporting small or large groups and you don’t know where to start. Not sure if your duffle bag will fit in the luggage bays? Wondering about ADA compliance and wheelchair accessibility?
Check out our Charter FAQs for answers
- Private Bus Charters
- 1. Do your coaches have heating and air conditioning?26.09.19
- 2. Do the windows open on the coaches?26.09.19
No, windows only open in case of an emergency.
- 3. Do your coaches have restrooms?26.09.19
Yes, with the exception of our mini coaches.
- 4. Do your coaches have reclining seats?26.09.19
Yes, with the exception of our mini coaches.
- 5. Do your coaches have large luggage bays?26.09.19
- 6. Do your buses have wheel chair accessibility?26.09.19
Yes with the exception of our mini buses.
- 7. May we bring food to eat on board?26.09.19
Yes. Please advise beforehand so we can provide you with multiple trash bags so you can keep the coach tidy.
- 8. May we bring alcohol on board?26.09.19
Yes, provided you are of legal age and agree to abide by the rules set by the driver. No glass containers will be allowed. A $500 security deposit will be required.
- 9. May we smoke on board?26.09.19
No. All Airbus vehicles are smoke-free.
- 10. Do we tip the driver and how much should we tip?26.09.19
Gratuities are not included in our rates but a 10-15% gratuity is typical and greatly appreciated by our drivers. We are happy to add the gratuity to your bill, or you may give it to the driver directly.
- 11. Who will pay for parking, tolls, entrance fees or driver’s overnight accommodation?26.09.19
All of these are the client’s responsibility. In some cases we can add this to your invoice.
- 12. Is there a limit to how many hours we can use the driver in one day?26.09.19
Yes. California law states that in any 24 hour period a driver may not drive for more than 10 hours without 8 hours rest, nor be on duty for more than 15 hours.
- 13. If I direct a driver to park or stop illegally, will I be responsible for any citation received?26.09.19
- 14. What forms of payment to you accept?26.09.19
We accept all major credit cards, checks, e-checks and cash. A reservation is not confirmed until we have received a 50% deposit or valid credit card.
- 15. Do you have a cancellation policy?26.09.19
Cancellations within 14 days are subject to a 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations within 7 days are subject to a 100% cancellation fee.
- 16. Are elderly or infirm passengers able to board easily?20.11.19
All of our coaches either “kneel” towards the curb, have stairs that slide down to the curb, or have step stools on board.
Get A Quote
Using an Airbus is one of the most cost-effective ways to move groups of people. Prices will vary depending on the size of the vehicle you use, the duration of the trip, and where you are going.