|1 bag/box & 1 carry-on||Free|
|Second bag||$5 ea. way|
|Third bag||$20 ea. way|
|Fourth bag||$25 ea. way|
|Golf Clubs||$10 ea. way|
|Surfboards, bikes, trunk, large box||$20 ea. way|
Excess luggage is subject to available space.
If you are traveling with more than 4 bags, please call the office to check.
A normal size bag or box is 50lbs or lighter and 62 linear inches*.
*Linear inches: The sum total of your bag’s length, width and height.
Example: If your airline allows carry-on bags that measure up to 45 linear inches, and your bag measures 20 inches by 10 inches by 9 inches, its measurement in linear inches is 20 + 10 + 9 = 39 inches, so it would be allowed.
Any bag that is over these parameters will incur a $10 oversize fee.
- Baggage fees are charged per trip.
- Normal size luggage is: maximum 50 lbs and 62 linear inches.
- Linear means height X length X width.
- Loss luggage liability is $350 per bag.
If bringing a large number of items, call for space availability.
Loss Luggage Liability
Loss luggage liability is $350 per bag.
Airbus will not cover the following items:
- photographic, video, and optical equipment
- computers and other electronic equipment
- computer software
- silverware and china
- fragile or perishable items
- precious gems and metals
- negotiable papers, securities, business or personal documents
- items intended for sale
- paintings, artifacts, and other works of art
- antiques, collectors’ items
- unique or irreplaceable items, heirlooms
- research, experimental, and scholastic items, documents and manuscripts
- irreplaceable books or publications, and similar valuables.
Normal wear and tear of luggage and bags is not covered by this policy and Santa Barbara Airbus is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged carry-on items of any kind.